Grunting Growler is a craft beer shop & bar located in the westend of Glasgow– and we really, really, really like beer here.
So much so that we stock over 300 different beers, and we bring in at least 30 new beers every week! We also stock a curated selection of wines, and ciders because we think all bevvy is great!
Even though we’re takeaway focused, we also have a small, intimate sit-in section to serve up to 20 guests + host regular events.
We’re currently looking for a part time member of staff to join the squad.
Since Grunting Growler is a mixture of a shop, bar & an ecommerce website, we expect the right candidate to be just as diverse in their skillset. Sometimes you’ll be packaging orders, other times you’ll be helping customers in the shop, and often you’ll find yourself pulling pints for punters. You’ll work directly with the owner of the shop, and full training will be provided.
Job hours & rate of pay:
£9.50/hour // 2-3 shifts per week// 16-24 hours/week // Flexibility is Key
- Opening and closing of the shop
- Dealing with customers both in terms of takeaway drinks and sit in service
- Picking online orders from our web shop
- Stocking fridges and putting away our weekly beer orders
- Pricing of new stock, and inputting it onto our website
- Cleaning keg lines & changing over new kegs
Job skills and qualifications:
- Experience behind a bar is preferred
- Must be comfortable and motivated working by yourself
- They must be open minded and be eager to learn new skill sets
- Must have a great personality, top bants and great customer service skills!
Everything else can be taught to the right candidate.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO:
Please use the following subject line:
GGwork: (insert your name)